Classes begin the second Tuesday of
We are open five (5) days a week,
Monday through Friday.
8:00 a.m. til 5:00 p.m. Mon & Fri.
8:00 a.m. till 6:00 p.m. Tues, Wed & Thurs.
IC of C Independence Chamber of Commerce
NCA National Cosmetology Association
NACS National Association of Cosmetology Schools
Great Clips Select School
Transfer hours; for the course of choice all
hours approved by the State Board of
Cosmetology will be accepted.
Graduation Requirements: Upon satisfactory completion of required State
Board practical and theory hours, with a FINAL passing grade of 85%, the student will receive a diploma and be eligible to take State Board Examination. Testing is given once a month in KCMO, every
week in the state of Missouri.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO START?
1. Call us at 1(816) 252-0202 to book a tour with an administrator.
2. Two (2) Forms of identification. (Birth Certificate or Drivers License,
3. Proof of completing min 10 credits in high school.
4. A $25.00 fee for student license (non refundable)
5. Copy of your social security card or ITIN number.
6. Down Payment.
All copy work and pictures will be done at the college office by a staff member.